Coat Uniqlo | Dress, bag Zara | Leggings DIY Rodarte over Topshop tights | Shoes H&M
Goodness that album makes me feel like I need to be wearing a batsuit while blogging.
What is your nationality; Where were you born and raised; Where have you travelled; How tall are you? [erika]
- I’m South Korean.
- I was born in Seoul, but raised in Warsaw (Poland).
- I travelled around the world when I was a kid in a Helium balloon with a metrosexual person in a bunnysuit. No, um I lived in Vienna for 2 years when I was a baby, and I was taken around when I was a kid through most of the major cities in Europe. I’ve never been to the States and the only Asian countries I’ve been to were Tokyo and Seoul. We mostly radiated around central Europe, so I did a lot of adolescent naked-swimming in Hungary and the Czech rep.
- How tall am I – I’m 168cm/5’5(?). Although, I do have heels attached to my sole like hardskin so I usually breathe the 175cm/5’8 air.
How do you take care of your hair? [sputnik sweetheart]
I dunk it in vitamin water daily and whip it occasionally with a belt to make it more frothy. I don’t actually have any haircare tips, I just wash +condition it in the morning, let it dry naturally (yes, naughty). My guess is that everything I eat goes to my hair – hence my dying skin and generally unhealthy body. My hair has totalitarian rule, it seems.
What is your job/occupation? [punkie]
I’m a full-time student studying Graphic Design in Central Saint Martins, but I also work freelance for a Dutch Webdesign company.
Why are you so fabulous?; Can you post more DIYs? [Christine]
- Fabulous, huh? I hardly think so (but thanks!), but methinks my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
- Yes of course I will post more DIYs, I’m currently bone dry of inspiration for doable/easy DIYs. The knitting and sewing will only reach a small number of people so I need to find something that everyone can benefit from. AND I need to learn how to sew anyway :P
Four questions a day, in the order they were posted! :D