That’s not dandruffffff, it’s pissin’ rainin’!
Taro. Right off Canarby street somewhere…
Today: (with Ellen. I’m so sick of you)
– Churchie church
– Walked into topshop and mocked the ‘infected’ jewellery section (neon yellow, pink and blue jewellery are back apparantly??). If I was more stealth I’d have taken some photos but then they’ll think I want to copy their ‘design’. puke. Oh wait, we have that convenient online shop thing, right, duh: example pukage
– Got lost somewhere in bellyregions of centralish London somewhere near Regent Street and found Mr. Taro, where waitress couldn’t figure out why we needed two spoons for one ginger icecream dessert.
– Stumbled upon Japanese secondhand manga/bookstore, scored on secondhand Japanese ELLE Jan 2009 – except all the pages kinda smell like chicken teriyaki…
– Finally found SOHO redlight district. Check out those pretty pretty nekked ladies posters with dish boobies!
– Trickled into leicester sq through chinatown, gave customary visit to public ladies toilet and checked ellen’s weight: 233kg. Wuman, you’re underweight!
- Got home and coloured nails Talluah style: skittles!
Weeehee, hope you all had a nice weekend :D