Kit tagged me to reveal my blogspot. I don’t usually do tags, i just watch in the sidelines and occasionally hand over water or a Milkyway bar when a kid is tired of being chased around, but this one sounded fun.
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back Daddy Likey’s orginal post.
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.
17″ Toshiba, le monster (for the fugliness), and an Acer EE for cross-platform checking. This is my pretentious workstation, I had to trash my beloved pile of sodacans and pizzacrust house for the shot. sob.
“Mood board”, except I lost interest a few days in… Hey pushpins make a good studding decoration! Nevermind.
Tiny DVD collection, which was arranged by…erh, colour. Now it’s kinda messed up.
I bought this baby for £5 off Ebay. It’s a Praktica PL Nova, made in West Germany circa 60s still works beautifully.
Ask me in a month if these ivys are doing well and I’ll drop my head and go silent.
Since I’m such a rebel and go through NO EXIT doors, I won’t abide by the rules of picking 5 people, I’ll pick 1. Just so the experience is more special. All awards and tags should be like that methinks. Now, this choice doesn’t mean I favour a certain blog over another, so don’t be vexed.
Miji & Nesli of Styleseeking Zurich, I tag thee(s?)