Inspired by the Doo.Ri A/W’09 tights
Patterend lace tights (or leggings), very thin needle, thread, scissors, and a set of beads varying from sizes to colours to shapes. I chose two neutral colours (white and cream/gold), one complimentary (blue), one pot of sequin for the sparkle and a satin pearl pot for texture.
Tights H&M | Shoes Chloé
I went for a more royalty-inspired embellishment than the exact copy of Doo.Ri. It turned out to be quite sparkly in real life, so I didn’t have to do as much!
Advice on choice of tights & caring
- For this kind of beading (vines and chunks) better pick densely-woven tights like mine.
If you want to do it Doo.Ri style, pick bigger sequins, beads and crystals on sparsely woven tights like bigger laces.
- If you do choose to do it on lace tights, then wear socks over the feet to prevent them from getting dirty.
- Handwash for cleaning. Avoid beaded areas.
- You could even try lace leggings if you don’t feel like such delicate care.
- Be gentle while putting it on!